Beef and Broccoli Dinner
Posted by juggernautPT on March 08, 2013
Here's a delicious weeknight dinner recipe that's quick to throw together. With lots of fiber and protein, this is the type of meal that will help make your fitness goals a reality.Servings: 6
Here's what you need...
- 2/3 cup coconut aminos or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup, grade b
- 3 Tablespoons arrowroot starch
- 2 Tablespoon Olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 4 cups organic broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 68 grams grass-fed flank, skirt or minute steak, cut into very thin strips
- In a medium bowl combine the coconut aminos, ginger, garlic, water, syrup and arrowroot. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, on high, in a large pan or wok. Add the green onions and broccoli, saute for 5 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and stir-fry the steak until almost done, about 4 minutes.
- Return the veggies to the pan and add the sauce. Heat until the sauce boils and thickens, about 3 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Analysis: 371 calories, 14g fat, 684mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 34g protein
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Use the "refer a friend" link below to forward this newsletter and subscribe your friends.
Category: Personal Training
juggernautPT - Personal Training with Gary Wagner
1 session available for $75.00
Joint Seminar: Runners Knee. Dr David Munro and Gary Wagner
1 session available for $10.00
Doncaster Bootcamps Saturday Mornings: 2 Sessions Free!
1 session available for $139.00
My Recent Articles
September 20, 2014
Desirable abs are made in the kitchen, just as much as in the gym. In order to flatten your stomach, enjoy lean meals like this Honey Grilled Chicken. Lean, high protein chicken breast is best paired with...
Read more »
juggernautPT – September 08, 2014
Every parent wants good things for their children: a positive outlook on life, a healthy respect for authority, a strong sense of self, a disease-free body...a healthy body weight. Despite our best...
Read more »